DIY Terrarium Workshop on Saturday, 23 November 2019
Learn the Art of Indoor Gardening in our 2-hour guided Do-it-Yourself Terrarium workshop
Terrarium is an enclosed, indoor home garden, usually small and made of glass so that you can see your collection of plants. Not only are they a great oxygen booster, terrariums are easy to create and can be made in a variety of sizes.
Did you know Terrarium making workshops are often used by organisations for Team building activities in Corporates and IT companies. We conduct specialised workshops for employees and staff as team building activities for many companies in Hyderabad area. Invite Mud Forest today into your office or institution for a fun-filled terrarium-making event for your customers and staff.
Benefits of a Terrarium
- Promotes environmental sensitivity
- Improves empathy towards nature
- Encourages creative thinking
- Uplifts mood
- Purifies the air around us
- Sharpens mental attention
- Improves home/office decor
How does it work?
- 2-hour guided DIY workshop from a trained terrarium artist, where everyone builds their own live-plant terrarium
- We bring all the needed equipments & tools like the glass, plants, soil, pebbles, miniatures, etc. to the venue
- Hands-on instructions and guide will be provided to take care of the terrarium
- We can customise and brand the event – from bags with your company/institution logos, stickers, miniatures & figures
- We guide and personally assist your group in the creation of their little green worlds, and when everyone has completed miniscaping their terrarium, it goes back in the bag to be carried home or given as a gift!
- Tools for creating Terrarium will be provided for use during the workshop and are sold separately
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
In this workshop, you will learn –
- Using the right kind of plants and succulents for a glass based terrarium?
- Maintaining a glass terrarium with the right kind of water and soil?
- Creating beautiful patterns using different kinds of soils, sands and pebbles?
- Using the right set of tools for mini gardens
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS
All the necessary items like – glass containers, plants, soil and accessories – will be given to you on the day of the workshop. You will take back your designed terrarium home, with all the notes and tips on plant care, etc.
Tea with snacks will be served during the workshop.
WHO CAN ATTEND
Anyone above 10 years can attend the workshop. Children below 10 years must be accompanied by an adult, as it involves working with glass materials and live plants.
WHEN AND WHERE IS THE NEXT WORKSHOP?
Saturday, 23 November 2019
11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Pavani Harmony club house,
Behind Glendale Academy School,
Hyderabad – 500 086
Phone: +91 97034 64440
REGISTER FOR THE EVENT
Fees INR 1999/-
Please pay using the below options:
- Google Pay OR PayTM +91 97034 64440
- UPI ID – mudforest@axisbank
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All payments are non-refundable. You are allowed to transfer your registration to other person. Please inform us so that we can make any necessary arrangement.
In the event if the class is cancelled due to some unexpected events by the trainer, we will refund your payment fully.